Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bye-Bye San Diego!

So the last days leading up to us leaving San Diego were a little bittersweet! We were trying to hit all of our favorite places, like, The Midway, Cafe Coyote, Phil's BBQ, and Mission Beach before leaving. It's hard to believe that we spent almost 2 years in San Diego and we up and left in less than a month. We grew to love our little shoe box apartment (and by we, I mean Bri). San Diego was our first home as a married couple and we took advantage of the awesomeness of the city! We went hiking on Mt. San Jacinto, skiing in Big Bear, wine tasting in Napa (thanks to the family living there), Chargers games, Padres games, Skydiving, the list is really endless. We can forever talk about how nice the weather is and how many fun things there is to do, but when it all comes down to it, the people we met and became friends with is what I will miss the most. Most of you know that I left Florida, kicking and screaming, but our San Diego "family" made me truly love living out there. So to all of you, thank you. Thank you for making me (the stubborn one) open my eyes to the beautiful city of San Diego. I can honestly say that IF we ever have to move back there...I will gladly accept it...with a smile :-) So here is a little tribute to our time in San Diego. (The slide show is in order :-))


No comments:

Post a Comment