Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Griffin Andrew is 8 Months Old!



November was such a crazy month! I felt like we were gone every weekend and before we knew it Thanksgiving was over and the Christmas season was upon us! Griffin now has 6 teeth!! So we are pretty much eating everything under the sun, except for peanut butter, eggs, and shellfish (doctors orders). I remember talking to a few people about this annoying phase that Griffin was in b/c he was able to sit up, but couldn't get into the sitting position without my help. So he would flop over and then just fuss until someone helped him up. My sister said, "The best is when they can sit up on their own, but aren't mobile yet." Well....Griffin is a little stinker b/c he was crawling before he could sit up!! It happened within 2 days of each other....but oh boy, it's SO exciting! I know, I'm crazy, right?? Only a few days after his crawling started did he discover being able to pull up on things on his own. This is just a whole new phase of worry! So now he has a few more bumps and bruises along his legs...I guess I can't protect him from EVERYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment