Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Bash!

It is an understatement when I say that Griffin LOVES Mickey Mouse. Every time Mickey comes on TV he points and looks at me or Brian...or whoever else is in the room. He dances to all the music and it is so cute. So, there was no question as to what the theme to his party was going to be! So I started planning....in November :-) Yup...crazy, right?! I just knew that I wanted it to be super special...even though I knew he wouldn't remember 15 years from now. So with the help of Etsy, Party City, and some close and VERY talented friends...the party was a success! Thank you to all of our friends and family that came to celebrate our little man!
Proud Mama and Daddy :-)


Fin's AWESOME cake and smashcake. Made by "Too Cute Cake Designs"
Griffin's Birthday Banner (Ordered from Swankk Events and Design on Etsy)
A little favor for our guests! Tags made by Mandi Donovan :-)
It's cake time!
He loved every minute of it!!
Sharing with Mama <3A family shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment