Sunday, December 15, 2013

W-Fam Holiday Pictures!

Sigh...I had such a beautiful vision of my two (well...let's be honest...THREE) boys smiling perfectly at the camera in our brand new outfits that I hand-picked for them to take THE perfect family pictures. 

I even have the wall picked out where I imagined hanging some adorable canvases. So these pictures had to be, damn near, PERFECT! 

I chose a great photographer months ago and was really bummed the day pictures rolled around because the weather was crap. As the month of November and December usually are in Georgia. But somehow the prayers I sent up were answered, because the weather managed to clear just enough to keep the set time...which was precisely around sunset...and just around the time of freezing.

Problem #1- Brady's snotty nose. Even though the photographer insisted that she would edit it out if the snot were noticeable, Brian and I kept wiping with the ONE tissue we had.

Problem #2- Griffin complained the ENTIRE time that his stomach was hurting. So, being the "Super Mom" that I am, I kept Sshh-ing him and feeding him twizzlers and juice just to get him to crack a small smile. It took us about 5.7 seconds in the car, on the way home, for him to throw up the entire contents of his stomach...all over his carseat. Again, Mom of the Year Award should probably just skip past the Walsh household this year. 

Problem #3- The WIND! I wear my hair down maybe a half a day per year. Lip gloss + hair blowing everywhere + feeding my sick kid twizzlers + wiping snotty nose of baby = shit show. I was convinced this lady got ZERO good shots of our family. 

But...I guess that's why SHE is the professional. I present to you our holiday photos...
























No comments:

Post a Comment