Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day Photo Shoot

WARNING: This is a major obnoxious photo post!

So I decided to do a mini-photo shoot of the boys in their Padres gear as a gift for Bri for Father's Day. And when I say Padres gear...I meant that I managed to somehow fit a 3-6 month jersey on Griffin and a 0-3 month creeper on Brady. Let's just call it determination, shall we? I took about 60 pictures and managed to get 3 really good ones to put in a frame for Bri. I did add the ones that made the frame. But mostly I wanted to post the ones that didn't make the cut....for obvious reasons...

This one made the frame...who doesn't love that little swirl he's workin' with??

This one also made the cut. And just in case you were wondering, I cropped out the diaper trying to bust thru his outfit. 

Can't. Get. Enough.

Mom...he's trying to kiss me...

Ha. I literally just die over B-rad's creepy grin.

This would be Griffin yelling whatever word I'm yelling at them trying to get them to smile. 



Annnnd to match Brady's creepy grin...are Griffin's creepy eyes.


Obviously this one made the cut. A perfect toddler smile paired with a baby double-chin. Win-win.



Mom...He's trying to kiss me again.



Brady=Perfection.

And we're nearing the end of Griffin's patience. 

He's 2 and he's mastered the eye-roll already. We're screwed.




Please stay, blue eyes. Please stay.

I'm not much of a fan of baseball. But baseball outfits? That I can work with.

Yea...I know. 

I'm 99.999% sure that this outfit is supposed to be long pants.

Ok...last one. I know, you could just look at them all day, couldn't you? Oh wait...that's probably just me.

On a more serious note...we had a fantastic Father's Day weekend. Brian deserves everything and more for the Dad he is to our boys. He truly is the glue the holds this family together! We love you!

I couldn't end this post without some flashback pictures...
Bri and Griffin~ 1 day old
B & B...And the anesthesiologist reading his trashy mag in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment