Saturday, June 29, 2013

Arranged marriage!

Throwback Post!

Today I realized...for the millionth time...that I am obsessed with my besties adorable daughter. And I'm even more obsessed with the arranged marriage we have planned for her and Griffin. 

I feel like getting preggo with Griffin a few months after one of my best friends got preggo with her daughter, Ella, was God's way of looking out for me. To have one of the people you are closest to in life go thru the same weirdness of pregnancy, new mom-hood, 1st birthday parties, toddler tantrums, etc etc...is SUCH a blessing. Knucks to the man upstairs.

ANYWAYS... as we were strolling Zoo Atlanta and watching our hubby's take care of our kids chit chatting today, I mentally came up with the idea to do a blog post about the 2 of them. I'm pretty sure I have endless pics of the 2 of them together...and a few in the same spots, just a year later!

So enjoy two of my favorite 2 year olds. Can't WAIT for their wedding!


June 2011

June 2011

June 2011

October 2011

October 2011

October 2011

October 2012

October 2012

June 2012

June 2013

June 2013

June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment