Saturday, June 29, 2013

Zoo Atlanta ~ The Place To Go NOT To See Any Animals

I'm just kidding about the title of this post...kindof. The Thaler Fam invited us to tag along with them to the zoo today and we, of course, said yes. So we packed up our entire house and headed up to Atlanta for the morning.

Side note: In the car, Bri decides to tell me that he taught Griffin what a tiger says. I'm thinking, "Okayyyy...I'm 150% sure that he already knows what a tiger says....and that is Roar!" Obviously I was completely incorrect. According to Bri, tigers DO NOT say Roar!...they say "Reeear!" (I just sat here for 5 minutes trying to come up with the phonetic spelling of the tiger sound Bri made...that's the best I could do). And not only did Bri teach Griffin, Reeear! He also taught him this "tiger" hand gesture that looks like a tiger pawing at something. Anyways, the point of my story...when Griffin is asked the question, "What sound does a tiger make?" he looks and sounds like a gay house cat pawing it's way out of a screen door. It's hilarious.

Ok...back to the title of this post. It was a total bummer when we got to the zoo because most of the animals weren't outside. Not that I blame them, the humidity in Georgia in the summertime makes going outside one of my LEAST favorite things to do. Which is unfortunate for Griffin, because apparently temperature doesn't affect him and being outside is his MOST favorite thing to do.

Ella smiling as usual. Griffin not smiling...as usual.

Finally! A small shot of the tooth!

Adorableness all around.

Look at their little arms crossed over each other. Sigh.

This was about the time that Bri got mad that there were no animals out and decided that the appropriate sentence to say, while his 2 year old child was riding on his shoulders, was "this is bull$%^&." Which Griffin, obviously, repeated immediately.

love, love, love.

Ha. Griffin cooperating, as usual.

I wonder when our family pictures will EVER be normal again.

Cutie pies.

Choo Choo Train obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment