Sunday, August 4, 2013

We've made it halfway!

I woke up on the morning of B's half birthday thinking... "OMG...I only have 6 months left to plan the perfect 1st birthday party!!" JK...that didn't really happen...I was too busy sipping a coconut vodka and OJ at 10AM, while sitting poolside during our family beach week. But I'm not gonna lie, now that we are back to reality, I have let the "1st Birthday Party" thought cross my mind....cray.

Happy Half Birthday Little Man!


Brady is pushing out of his 9 month clothes already! We got a bunch of summer loot that I thought would last us thru this God awful Georgia heat...but B's thighs have other plans. I put a 12 month outfit on him the other day and, naturally, it fit like a glove. 



We switched him to his convertible carseat this month too! There was no way I was going to survive THREE drives to Florida with him in his infant carrier. So instead of screaming his face off the entire way to Fla...he only cried half of the time (one of the very few things I can actually complain about this child). 



We've also pulled the walker out of storage (aka Nana's basement). It's a blast watching him and Griffin play bumper cars between the walker and Griffin's various ride-on toys. 

                            



Sitting up is still being worked on! This is the one thing I feel that Brady is moving a little bit slower on than Griffin. Which is totally fine with me...after all, it feels like we literally just walked in the door from the hospital yesterday! And we all know those thighs need their own area code, so we'll see what next month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment