Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Where Did Month 6 Go?!

Helloooooo Month 7! Nice to see you. Where the heck did August go? August may just be one of my LEAST favorite months of the year. Summer is just over and gone with and it's still all hot and muggy all day, everyday. Not to mention...football season starts THE very last day of August...it mine as well just be September. But hey....look at this little cutie...



B-rad turned 7 Months Old on August 23rd! He's weighing in at, just over, 20 pounds and is about 29 inches long. It's crazy to think he has grown almost 10 whole inches since he was a newbie! He was such a shrimp when he was born ;-)

I'm pretty sure that 99% of the female population would do backflips in their underwear for eyelashes like Brady...

This kid went from *barely* sitting up without going ass over tea kettle...to sitting up and crawling EVERYWHERE. And when I say crawling, I mean dusting my wood floors with his belly while he army crawls after me, Griffin, the dogs...or whoever else will let him follow them.


I am literally OBSESSED with taking pictures of the two of them. I think they really get each other.



Long-legged boys...they totally get that from me.


OMG...is it just me, or could ya'll die over Griff in this pic?? There's just so much going on...the look on his face, the crossed legs, the Lighting McQueen underwear. I get it now...these are the pics we break out the first time he brings a girl home.


I'm scared of what trouble those blue eyes will get them out of in the future.


Hey B...lemme get that sticker on your shirt... 


 There are no words in moments like this. As a Mom, you just snap as many pictures as you can get and then feel slightly silly when you took 27 pictures of the same thing.


One would think he was a smart 7 month old, already pondering the meaning of life, when in reality... he was reaching for something on the table next to him that he probably wasn't allowed to have.

We are still working with the same two teeth on the bottom. The ped told me yesterday that the top two should pop thru any day now. Then again, she told me that last month. So alas, the drool is just about everywhere. I actually had to take the case off of my phone the other day b/c of the amount of drool caught between the phone and the case. Another perk of having a Droid and NOT an iPhone (gasp!)...your kid can totally use your phone as a chew toy. Anything helps.


Now this guy... he's been busy...NOT peeing in his pants! Whoop! Whoop! Definitely doing a very brief potty training post in a bit. But here's a little love from our favorite 2 year old and LP (that would be the elephant).




No comments:

Post a Comment