Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Catching up from our busy August!

I've started to use my small point-and-shoot camera again b/c it's just easier to catch a quick pic of a crawling baby...or a big bro/little bro "sharing" moment. So I plan on catching you all up on some fun things we did in August in one post...b/c I play with kids all day...so I'm tired.

As you all know, Summer was busy...and full of driving. So I was happy to finally be home, not living out of a suitcase, and ready to enjoy the rest of what was left of Summer doing fun things with our Georgia friends!

 First off, Braves game! We tried to sneak in a game with Bri's fam when they were down from NY, but couldn't find the time on a day when the weather was actually nice. So we were pumped when a couple of our friends invited us along to a week night game. Total bonus of living near a big city!


Look how excited Bri is to be baby-wearing B-rad. Summer in Georgia is hot, hot, hot. This evening was NO different. I remember telling my sister-in-law that holding Brady at the baseball game was like holding a sweaty, 20 pound sack of potatoes...that cries.


There is something about Turner Field...that is so NOT like Petco Park ;-) I can definitely appreciate a good baseball stadium after attending numerous games in SD. Turner Field doesn't quite add up. But who cares? It's hot dogs, beer, baseball, friends, kids...doesn't get much better!


B-rad was totally digging the game...



 A few pics I took at home...

One of the many things I love about my husband is that he dives right in as soon as he gets home from work. Still dressed in his work clothes he's on the floor letting the boys crawl all over him <3


Omg...he smiled for a picture. HE SMILED FOR A PICTURE! 


See the carpet in the background. That's the edge of our living room rug. He started out in the middle of the living room rug about 3 minutes prior to this picture. Mover and a shaker.


The dogs are messy...and hairy...and stinky...but the boys LOVE them. And the dogs love the boys. I just love this picture of B relaxing with his feet up on Abby. 


Boat Day!! Our friends invited us out on a pontoon boat last Sunday and we quickly said YES PLEASE! We knew that this was probably going to be the last nice-ish weekend of the Summer that we could all get together, so we packed up the coolers and the froggy potty and headed out on the water!

Ry and Griff ready to get movin'!


How perfect...a train passing by the bridge we were about to go under. Griffin and Wyatt could not have been more excited!


Wyatt & Griffin~ BFF's


I swear he is awake *most* of the day...


Daddy and G!


Um, pure cuteness :-)


Bri and G getting ready to go on the jet ski!





Bri came back about 3.5 minutes later and told me Griffin was NOT having fun on the jet ski. Lame. Of course he pitched a fit 3 hours later when it had to be returned to the rental place. Next time...


Our friends came prepared with their pack n play...B was obviously HATING the boat... :-)


Look at my handsome hubs <3


The boat will definitely be happening again next Spring/Summer...such a fun time!

More cuteness at home. B eats All. Day. Long. And he clearly loves his food!


A little brotherly play time to end the post....I've said it a million times before and I'll say it a million more times...these boys melt my heart!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment